It's my latest love.. My ipod Nano..((: I used the whole night to figure the thing man, though not user friendly, still you know apple got the best gadgets..and people heart them totally.... A present from beybeh.. aww..love the boy to core!!hahas. I woke up at around 5 pm today, late right.. haiya I just love to sleep what to do??!! hmm, anyways, spent a lil' time with beybeh. That exam whole week, I hardly see him yo.. hahas.. Head to cineleisure, thought he wanted to see his things.. then Be: "eh, nano not bad hor, purple one nice??" Me:"yea lar, nice lar." We then walk out the store, he passed me this blue self made envelope. Be:"eh, open leh, inside nano. I bought it already!" Me*JAW DROPPED,looked at him* When I opened, I saw it was just a nano cover!! MY heart stopped a while!! IT TOTALLY FREAKED ME OUT!! Be:"hahas, now no money buy, next time lar hor." Me:"SCARE ME AR!! okayy lo, next time ba..this can be bought next time round." But he dragged me into the store again, I was damn puzzled...I wander off.... Next Moment, he asked for the purple nano!!!!!!!!!!!! And even went to pay for it!! I think my whole heart dropped out!! liu... Be:"whatever that I promised, I'd always will do my best to do it for you.." Goodness!! silly beybeh..really really love him lots!! hahas. Guess this is my second surprise for my birthday ba..hahas..I love surprises.. and I love the people who gave me surprises even..((: sometimes, i think you're silly but to think i fell in love with a silly boy, I was the biggest fool..hahas..indeed I am.. Love makes people blind,ain't it..((: okayy.. it's bedtime!! oh and today, I totally regret that I din't hang out with my girls for clubbing...)x REGRETS!!!!! argh!! won't do it again..sad sad.. nights....<3