>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Great.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009, 5:43 AM

Thankful for GOD who blessed me all the way through today, I'm really really happy that all things ended quite well.
Thanks for the guys for celebrating my birthday for me, I appreciate it. Thank you.
Most importantly, I brought Abby out !! ((: I made her join the BBQ session, not too bad. ((: She's really loved by everyone..<33 hahas, she's a babylove.. She really totally benefit a lot!! Ate a lot, played a lot and it was a long time since I brought her to seaside really. ((:
And this is also my first time driving a pick up wth. Manual some more, made me more terrified even, as it was history since I drove manual cars. I think my heart almost gave away man....
anyways, it was a great having such fun times.
And Rummie, thanks a lot really. When I decide to work, it's time to put down personal affair. Things passed, and I've learnt.
World ain't just as easy as though we think so, we are just people with painted faces.... and the friendship thing, I'll do consideration again..Thank you really......((:
aights, love most, beybeh!! ((:
It was him who got everything settled well, I sometimes think he's my guardian angel..((:
hahas.. I think he'll go crazy after seeing these..
before he gets crazy, I'll sleep my night through..
Good night.
God Bless..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~