>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, March 29, 2009, 8:51 PM

Forbidden colours is the hottest song in my world now. Hmm, was always listening it during talks at starbucks and Mac after work time. I liked the rumbles in the song, music rumbles through my heart.. like how I'd always feel for something.(:
In this Sunday, it's good to listen to sofa, blues, jazz music.
I think my choice is Corrine May, or Joanna Wang Ruo Lin. They are perfect choices for a good Sunday, with a tea at home. Home was really all you had wished for totally, just quietly with the music and dog with you....

Oh I got a call form Wuhan,Yeye called me!! Talking about xiaobao, she's totally good, and well loved.((: I knew I din't make the wrong decision at the point of time. I'm really happy that my xiaobaobei is still doing good and well..((:
Year end I'm sure to go back to Wuhan, for a walk. Through the half a year, it'll change for sure the place once I used to know, I once stayed for three months th
e place I used to call home.
Fly away, is what I've been waiting to do. And it's soon coming, trip plans has been settled. I'm soon to go or my trips I've planned for long.
I just can't wait to get away..Before that I'll slog like a cow..):
It's call bitterness comes first , then sweetness follows.(:
aights that's all for now.
Nights peeps!

~ running wild is my forte ~