>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, February 28, 2009, 4:07 AM

Yea!! I'm really really eternal greateful today..((:
MY good friends, pre-celebrated my birthday for me..aww..so touched! I thought it was just a simple dinner, but it ended up a surprise.((:
They got a cake!! My first cake for my birthday..hahas. the cake was quite good, liked the flavor, raspberry cake (i think). They even sang me birthday song!! so paiseh!! still i like the feeling with friends really.((: I am always the best when with friends. I still love friends..
Vivian, PingPong, Annie, Lincoln, Allan and Trina..Muacks!!
I even plan to get a chalet for gathering the clique.. chat till no tomorrow!! hmm, will do a serious planning yea.
Today I totally ate tons! Like an elephant! Maggie and laksa for breakfast, before exam. Noodles and chicken wings for lunch.
Buffet and cake for dinner.
Dim sum for supper.
grass Jelly and Iced Milo for late night supper.
And from AMK jumping to geylang for supper......totally awesome..((:
MY GOSH!! Stunning record!! I din't believe I can consume so much in a day!!
I think it's time for me to cut down my weight, REALLY!! Dance off the FATS MAN!! After Exams, it's time for me to get back to work plus training of Abby. She's a talent.. with good training..she'll be the best.((: I have faith man!!
Okayy, it's time to get my sleep now!! wahahha!!!!
晚安

I can't wait to meet my silly boy tmw. I miss him..<3

~ running wild is my forte ~