>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
post-valentine.
It's been more than a month since I touch this spo...
I'm leaving this spot down for time being.Just wan...
Caught Ip man today!!(:I love martial arts man, I ...
Tolerate,and be a fool.
It's starting of school tmw, and I got already 2 p...
*She was Looking around.**Looking at her Butt.*
Interesting.
Abby tried out her new dress today.(: She was pret...
Before my parents came home, I was alone at home, ...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 2:05 AM
Won't be sleeping tonight, cause I need to study over night again.
After today, I can relax slightly a lil' the paper won't be easy. So I gotta head back to my hard work now, and have my mac breakfast late.(:
I must do it!!
Fighting!
~ running wild is my forte ~