>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


post-valentine.
Sunday, February 15, 2009, 7:59 PM

yupp and it was valentine's yesterday..(:
work was hectic, and hmm beybeh and I had celebrate it with a simple meal at shokudo, the curry omelette rice is damn good!! I swear I'll have another one if I could.((:
beybeh gave me a sweet heart-shaped famous amos cookie with wordings,hahas..so cute..(: Now I really don't know how to get down eating the cookie.. hahas. All I gave was a simple breakfast I made for him, cause I spent my $$ into investing something else that I'll give him during 1st anni yea. Though it isn't a gucci wallet, still I promise the wallet ain't far, I ordered the wallet already but it'll only arrive in another month's time....):
I really hope he likes it..
currently now, I'm studying preparing my exams....
really god bless...<33

~ running wild is my forte ~