>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, January 04, 2009, 2:59 PM

It's starting of school tmw, and I got already 2 projects on hand. Or even 3.
Last night, too busy preparing for the projects, and lost sleep. Had slight fever this morning, good thing I've got parents.(:
And good-dear KJ, ended my night with me last night.(: Else I would be dead with my projects. Thanks!
Shall continue my project now..)x

~ running wild is my forte ~