>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Abby tried out her new dress today.(: She was pret...
Before my parents came home, I was alone at home, ...
I came to this thinking that it's time to get Abby...
明天以後泳:曾流行情歌雖則都繼續播 可惜今天無緣一起高歌 一趟 唱沒結果 再合唱亦沒結果峰:明明...
2009.
yea man!!It's New year eve's eve, I bet everyone's...
It's PingPong's birthday today.((:Friends gathered...
wells, wells, yes, finally my biggest reward is fr...
And yes, I've reached the place. It's a beautiful ...
It's bye for now, see you again on the 27th.It's s...
Interesting.
Saturday, January 03, 2009, 11:28 PM
passing by this post above...
it's friend's random work.
Means nothing though, but if you look deeper....
I think it meant something!! Not to me, of course..
But it's saddening.)x
~ running wild is my forte ~