>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, January 07, 2009, 1:11 AM

Caught Ip man today!!(:
I love martial arts man, I learnt a lil' when I was young from my dad's friend. But I dropped out after a year or two cause, ta shi hei dao zhong ren...))x anyways, Donnie yen, is really one kind of man who attracts me man..HE is shuai shuai de zhen nan ren!!(:
And just, I created a private blog just like impain(my inspiration from you leh..).(:
Wells, I can't say how much I liked it really the theme was FAB!!(:
Private doesn't mean anything, just staying outta s-i-g-h-t.(:
Another thing is that I can have 2 themes for me to play with in future!!(:
All, I'll treat it like a smile.
Recently, I found Jay Chou's song, 四面楚歌 .
If you listen to that song, you'll understand. And that's the way I handle things.(:
I'm curious.
Sometimes, what will you do to handle your stress?
How will you handle your anger?
How will you handle your emotions?
How will you handle your depression?
etc...
I tell myself,
stress is nothing, I can handle it by de-stressing, head to my dance class and dance.
Anger is nothing, I can handle it by controlling anger, cause it's useless to get angry. My buddy says I got a few wrinkles on it man!!wtf!
Emotion is nothing, I can handle it by having self controlled.
depression is nothing, I can handle it by doing something more depressing.wtf!! no lar, have someone to listen or listen to someone. (I think my someone, is my best bud.Goodness man!)(:
If it gets worse, I think I need a doctor.(:
hahas, all these are just thoughts my best bud made me to think. anyways, yes man SUNDAY I'm officially changing my phone, thanks to best man, daddy.(:
and and..I'm soon getting a new L bag from him also.wahahas!! just tell me how can I not love my dearest family.(:
I'm going silly already.Luckily silly.(:
It's CNY soon, it's time to choose clothes again...I think I'll wait till I rushed my project ba.
okayy, Childish.
pack up and sleep!!
It's a bright day again tmw!!((:
May god bless..<33>

~ running wild is my forte ~