>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, January 01, 2009, 10:54 PM

I came to this thinking that it's time to get Abby a lovely CNY clothing.(:
And so, I need to decide what to get for her...hmm..kinna hassle though cause I can't possibly ask a dog, "hey choose one you like eh? " I think I must be outta my mind if I do so. Wells, I'll get my orders done by next week. And if any have good deals, please tell me......(:
I'm tired.
It's bedtime!(:
-I think it's tiring to explain, all I can say, it's over and I don't think things work out for the both of us. I don't think chances will be needed anymore. I'm really tired.-

~ running wild is my forte ~