>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
2009.
yea man!!It's New year eve's eve, I bet everyone's...
It's PingPong's birthday today.((:Friends gathered...
wells, wells, yes, finally my biggest reward is fr...
And yes, I've reached the place. It's a beautiful ...
It's bye for now, see you again on the 27th.It's s...
Christmas Eve, is less than 3 hours.It's time to p...
wells, I have not even start to pack my things for...
Talk to me, will you.I wished you had talk to me a...
My dairy is full.Full with dates.((:I'm just so el...
Thursday, January 01, 2009, 7:15 PM
明天以後
泳:曾流行情歌雖則都繼續播
可惜今天無緣一起高歌 一趟
唱沒結果 再合唱亦沒結果
峰:明明從前是我傻 求求你姑息我
填詞人替我寫出的痛楚
期望你開口唱吧 合唱歌哪可得我
泳:當初你拋開我(峰:我獨唱一次認錯)
泳:你為何麻木地高歌(峰:唱下去不理為何)
合:消失的激情 還要熱播
誰人仍然是你記住的一個
泳:失去的 戀愛難以勉強
峰:開一句聲 聽著情歌總可滿足一秒遐想
(女:滿足一秒遐想)
峰:日後留戀你的聲線
泳:恐怕未放下明日也不堪設想
(峰:而我不堪設想)
合:一千句 親愛的 恐怕時間到了無緣又遇上
峰:我亦無辦法得到見諒
泳:忘掉我聲音以後別惆悵
(峰:沉默一刻我在惆悵)
合:始終無法合唱
峰:祈求回頭亦太難 如何唱多一晚
無人饒恕 我比悲歌更慘
泳:其實你分手以後 這一天已經心淡
峰:當初你 拋開我 我獨唱一次認錯
泳:你為何麻木地高歌
合:消失的激情還要熱播
誰人仍然是你記住的一個
泳:失去的 戀愛難以勉強
峰:開一句聲 聽著情歌總可滿足一秒遐想
(女:滿足一秒遐想)
峰:日後留戀你的聲線
泳:恐怕未放下明日也不堪設想
(峰:而我不堪設想)
合:一千句 親愛的 恐怕時間到了無緣又遇上
峰:我亦無辦法得到見諒
泳:忘掉我聲音以後別惆悵
(峰:沉默一刻我在惆悵)
合:始終無法合唱
泳:你要試著放低我
峰:我怕我以後還是唱沒結果
(泳:已是結果)
合:以後得一個
泳:失去的 戀愛難以勉強
峰:開一句聲 聽著情歌總可滿足一秒遐想
(女:滿足一秒遐想)
峰:日後留戀你的聲線
泳:恐怕未放下明日也不堪設想
(峰:而我不堪設想)
合:一千句 親愛的 恐怕時間到了無緣又遇上
峰:我亦無辦法得到見諒
泳:忘掉我聲音以後別惆悵
(峰:沉默一刻我在惆悵)
合:始終無法合唱
I think the song means something to me,now.
~ running wild is my forte ~