Before my parents came home, I was alone at home, looking at my dog she too was also looking at me. And so, we chew guava fruit together awaiting darkness to fall..(: Another day passed, again. Another day, ending with my work and my dog with me. It's a simple life with just simple things, and I like the life this way cause I know I don't have to ask much for anything else. Mummy bought kimichi home, preparing the dinner for tmw night, as she's going to facial tmw and so, it'll be me and my dog home alone again. Plus my sis is working lately so my dinner with Abby once again, well it's alright I like it anyways.(: Hasn't been taking pictures of Abby lately, I think will diary about her everyday in the upcoming posts.(: After chewing the guava fruit, was tired already. I've got work tmw, so it's sleep time now!! And Happy Birthday Impian!! May god bless....<33
A New Song to Share, I liked it, Truly. 沒有人要內疚 沒需要原由 在十字街頭 就相互保佑 那些體貼問候 那美麗鏡頭沒必要一分開就變成了詛咒 相愛這一場 可能是為了能擁有一個好朋友 還是好朋友 比愛人長久 不能牽的手按在心頭