Abby tried out her new dress today.(: She was pretty really!! But I was lazy to post the picture here, I'll do it later.(: Work, I think I need time to cool. Conflicts everywhere, and my hot tempered is acting up. I think all of us needs to reflect in our performance today, and the past working times. I think it's getting worst. Talked to Evon today, I think She somehow got the similar thinking as me. I thank her really, to tell me all conflicts can't be avoided the only way is to accept and learn it. Sometimes, people are fuckers same goes to me, I may be a fucker at times. But what to do, only to accept it. As time goes by, maybe it'll get better.
One who was the best in your life he/she maybe just be there for moments time, but not a lifetime. It's no longer a lifetime, it's just moments.