>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


2009.
Thursday, January 01, 2009, 3:43 AM

IT'S 2009 MAN!!
Did you guys enjoy your last day of 2008 and warmly welcomed your 2009?! hahas, I did!! I think 2008 was great except for the economic crisis, other than that I don't see what big major issue is troubling me!!((:
Just throw all your troubles away, and make your future days better!!
Have Faith!

Anyways, good job on 2008 let's continue the good job in 2009!!
ROCK THE WORLD!! May God Bless....<33



-I don't see the point where we got back together and, just don't understand each other. I think it's best if we remain as what we are at the first place. I am really upset of all that has happened, and it brought both of us in great deal of pain.
And have we ever ask ourselves why we brought our r/s to this stage.
you know, I think it's the end of it.
It's time we put all things in rest, and move on with our lives.
Don't bring any hurt further. Just stop here...-

~ running wild is my forte ~