>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, December 28, 2008, 4:50 AM

wells, wells, yes, finally my biggest reward is from Disneyland..((: I'm just urber happy really..
Hasn't been working for a week, I wonder how's everyone. Tuesday I'm heading back to work, hope people will miss me..((: I'm also kinna tired and worn out lately, when I get back my spirit will fight again. The month of Dec, marks many things , Christmas and New year!! Omg, things are just getting started man..I wonder how my new year celebration will be like..Any idea?? I hope it's big bang!((:
My time were hectic, plus time passes fast, and with just everything alright, I think this year is relatively thankful this year. And I hope next year I can get better really.
I was just wondering do I have anything else that's unfinished, and I need to complete in this year, and did I miss out anything in life. I'm thinking, have you thought of anything too?
alrights, let's leave the thinking in mind. Shall head to sleep now!! I'm dead tired..

~ running wild is my forte ~