My dairy is full. Full with dates.((: I'm just so elated to see it's full with dates, really. So that I know that, I am occupied with things, and not wasting my time. Somehow, I've not been working lately. Wells, used to it already. Forgo it, I already am. I just fill myself with friends will do.((: Hmm, yes and finally I'm taking bike license. Pianpiany, I got tons of questions to ask!! My parents are currently teaching me, at the same time I'm going for theory lessons around starting of next year, and soon my practical lessons!! my theory tests are next year starting too~~ Just so-oh nervous!!~~ But I am more determined to take my bike licenses, 2B,2A, 2all before my age of 23. That's what my plan is for my future, though I may start late in taking up bike license, still I trust myself to do it no matter what! hahas! And alrights, it's time to sleep. I just can't wait for all plans to come!! Must save $$..($ God Bless.