>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, December 01, 2008, 1:41 AM

Knock me out~~
I barely can close my eyes, it's hilarious that people can hardly open their eyes and mine is totally opposite from theirs.:0
Homework making me really go crazy. )x Still, MUST PERSIST!!
My dears,it's a starting of a new month. And an end to the year, have you found answers to my previous post.
"What have you done this year"
"What are you going to do before the year ends."
The answer, never left.
It's all within.
Jia you!!
nights.


Just to say,
people come and go
hard to stay
make an effort to make them stay
but it's fate who decides who stays and go
some are fated to be together
some are not
I don't blame on fate
and I thank fate for bringing this person in my life once
it's enough to have once in life
I'd never think of regretting
cause I know I won't
maybe in the future
I'll be able to let go
and we'll have a future together
for everything
has their own time
and place
I'm happy with now
for friends has own way of concerning
for friends can do more
for friends I'll be able to feel more
for friends I prefer
for friends we made a better choice
for friends, we are better.
And I'm not yet prepared to go back,
same.
people say separation, is because you've known and understand better. But I beg a differ.

-let's spend this Christmas, with just us.-


~ running wild is my forte ~