It's PingPong's birthday today.((: Friends gathered to celebrate her big day!! Wells, it's really a nice dinner with friends of long time. Tried Astons, I think it's passable, not too bad, I've always wanting to try out the food there..((: Still thanks to Lincoln who brought us there for dinner, though today's celebration was simple still the simple times are always unforgettable, arent they. All the pictures were with Vivian so, just wait patiently alrights! I think communication in between friends is most important things, to keep all in touch, and have long lasting friendship. A long lasting friendship is just all I ever ask for, really. Anyways, a new year is coming! hmm, I need a new phone, new clothings for new year.((: Therefor I need shopping, and need big bucks!! hahas, so give me big bucks for my new year!!((: hehe. alrights, it's time for my facial time, good night peeps.