>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, December 12, 2008, 11:55 PM

I believe everyone is so relieved now aren't they!!
hahas. So am I. ((: And up coming are events that makes my life so so full! I am so looking forward, to all really.((:
I'm a bit troubled still, I argued with my parents.
Honestly, I din't keep on asking for a new phone, I just wait patiently waited! I din't say, must give me anything so that I'll be happy. I did what you guys wanted studied hard, achieve good results to prove you. I did my job as a daughter really, by doing my professional.sigh. why did you make my job so difficult really. I'm not angry, I'm just upset.
I'll not be upset for long,
stay positive.

-blast my music.-

~ running wild is my forte ~