>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, December 23, 2008, 9:04 PM

Christmas Eve, is less than 3 hours.
It's time to praise God, and thank him for this year. And hope all things get better in the upcoming year.
No matter what I believe that God has his own way for me to walk through, and will walk me through all things no matter what.
The road, the ride, is bumpy at times, I was lost at times, but a bright light takes me back home always. The ride makes me give up at times, still I persist till last moment. And it makes the journey worthwhile, as I dint give up like loser, I stayed till the end.((:
I wished for many things,
I pray for things to happen really. Pray for miracles upon me.
Can the bells, hear me.
God bless.

~ running wild is my forte ~