>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, November 09, 2008, 9:56 PM

Weekends always pass by fast.
Just like it happens unknowingly, and day has grown darker and that ends your day. I ended my weekends with work. It took my time other than school, I was like working 4 to 5 days per week. Anyways, all the money comes with price, and I paid mine.
Also had family dinner with my family, in future I'll do more dinners with my family. It's time like these which I treasure.
I really super have urge to change my phone honestly, but I'll tolerate and wait for Xperia phone. Next week, gonna have big plans. I just can't wait.((: I'm waiting to get to Forever21 and buy stuffs I want!!
And to think of it, I really can't wait for holidays, cause I wanna time off. Though this semester is really good, things are easy cause it's all related to things I've done in my Wuhan trip and so I wanna do well too! So just bless me aights.
Another BIG day to come,Christmas!! CAN'T WAIT!
alright, peeps it's school tmw. STUDY HARD!!

~ running wild is my forte ~