>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 11:50 PM

Yes, and recently had been at night like shit. Tests are coming their way, and I really needa prepare to fight against them, cause I wanna be GOOD.
Paying a price for the fight is a must, cause that's what a winning chance need.
By the way, year end is coming soon. My friends, what are your plans before this year ends.((:
What have you not done, and what have you donw in this year which made this year a meaningful year you passed.((:
Christmas is on the way, what are you gonna do and before the year ends, will you have this year end with a bang or with a ting.
I wanna get a music player for myself, this christmas.((: Sony or Samsung.?
Anyways,
Let's plan for the future.


-all I want for christmas, is you.-

~ running wild is my forte ~