>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, November 10, 2008, 11:17 PM

Mummy Jane ar, we dint do homework today you know??!!
Better do it tmw, shall we??((:
Today spent some quality time with friends, and thurs it's once again friends time!! And for next week, having k sessions with mummy Jane an many more to come!! Times spending with friends really can pass time real fast it's like woah one week is gone or one day had turn darker.((:
And I got homework to be done, gotta hand in before the week ends, cause my leturer has asked or the overdue homework. I guess this lectuer really cares, she worked hard for me to go to school attend her lectures and hand in homework in time. Thank you really.((:
OH!! I think I ate too much, and my fats are really oozing out!! fcuk. try to cut down man,anyways, wed i'm not eating and Thur I'm going to have buffet dinner!! ANd cut down on weight shall we.((:
Jia you ba!!
Sometimes things don't go the way we expect but still, give the best for everything alrights.
God Bless.<33
God,Iloveyou.((:





I Didn’t Do My Homework Because…

I didn’t do my history homework because I don’t believe in dwelling on the past.

I didn’t want the other kids in the class to look bad.

I sudden gust of wind blew it out of my hand and I never saw it again.

Another pupil fell in the lake and I jumped in to rescue him. Unfortunately, my homework drowned.

Our furnace broke and we had to burn it to keep ourselves from freezing.

I’m not at liberty to say why.

I wanted to frame the detention letter you are about to give me.

It was destroyed in a freak accident involving a hippo, a toaster and a bag of frozen peas. You don’t want to know the details.

I have a solar powered calculator and it was cloudy.

My mom used it as a dryer sheet.

My agent won’t allow me to publish my homework until the movie deal is final.

I lost it fighting the kid who said you weren’t the best teacher I school.

I was abducted by green-skinned, three-eyed, pig-snouted space aliens and they incinerated my homework with their death rays.

I felt it wasn’t challenging enough.

My parents were sick, and unable to do my homework last night. Don’t worry, they have been punished.

We had homework?!

I see you lips moving, but all I hear is “blah, blah, blah.”

I didn’t want to add to your already heavy workload.

I spent the night at a rally supporting higher pay for our hard-working teachers.
It's written on a page of loose leaf, three-ring paper.

-I'm a girl, who changes her mind like changing her clothes-

~ running wild is my forte ~