>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, November 01, 2008, 12:42 AM

Looking at the blank skies tonight, I wanna go for a night cycle suddenly.
Looking at the photos we had, I felt like giving & having a hug suddenly.
Looking into my friends' eyes, I wish I could cry on their shoulder right away.
I've changed.
I had.
I wanna be myself again, but I am myself.
Just a bit quieter, a bit emotional.
I wanna laugh things out loud, I really want to. I just pray to be back to my normal self.
Tmw's work, I shall face with a smile.
Cause that's what I do for my profession.May god bless.

-smile,ineedyou-

~ running wild is my forte ~