>
❧
I'm runningwild
/
(
more...
)
( That's me behind the mask, spot me )
I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
»
@
/
FACEBOOK
/
BLOGSKINS
/
TWITTER
«
( Affiliates♥ )
♥
[[Bella]]
♥
[[Nelly]]
♥
[[Samantha]]
♥
[[HuiJeanne]]
♥
[[PianPian]]
♥
[[LiYan]]
♥
[[Jessica]]
♥
[[Victor]]
♥
[[WeiTing]]
♥
[[Aunt Roselind]]
♥
[[Amelia]]
♥
The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )
( Layout Credits )
Layout done by
16th
day
:) Banner from
The Fading Night
, mini icons from
Hello-love.net
. Inspired by
The Atlantic
.
recent posts.
Mummy Jane ar, we dint do homework today you know?...
Weekends always pass by fast.Just like it happens ...
Future is bleak.I am planning my steps now, I'm a ...
Why, Why.I was just so WORN OUT NOW. Spent much o...
Created another M-E account.It's a secret, find it...
Had online shopping-ed to spend my time, spent qui...
Looking at the blank skies tonight, I wanna go for...
Everything's gonna be alright, I told myself.Witho...
I dint close my eyes, dint get a wink at all.Thoug...
It's Over & Gone,after so many months going on, it...
Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 11:47 PM
It's another day by, my day ends with dark night.
Still surviving here.
And *dying* soon, just hope that I can finish my work on time.
God bless.
~ running wild is my forte ~