>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, November 02, 2008, 1:21 AM

Had online shopping-ed to spend my time, spent quite an amount on clothes this month.)x
yikes, getting broke. But it's alright to love self, cause that's what it suppose to be.

I'm getting Xperia X1 when it comes out, as I was promised that. I'm going to register for class 2B after next week, in order to get ease of transport & to realize my dream of riding bikes. Projects too are coming right up, so just work hard!

I'm getting a invited to parties during Dec, I shall be looking really forward to it truly.((: I too wanna spend time for friends, you're just my best of life.(:
Dec, I want to also make a short getaway, maybe to Thailand, BKK or Phuket or maybe Taiwan or HK!! I'm still deciding, so just smile for this moment. Most probably bali, Phuket or HK, hmm SEE FIRST!~

Today just a sms like friends, made me happy. Concerns are appreciated.
I realise, if i were to be more easily contented things, will sure to be better.((: And now, I'm thankful for every small things, this is being contented and simple minded well, its good. Real good.

-traveltogether,shallwe.-

~ running wild is my forte ~