>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, November 04, 2008, 9:09 PM

Created another M-E account.
It's a secret, find it within your means! (x
anyways, it's ass-ignments lately. Causing me to have low blood, wells just NOT so nice *giddy*. This time round, do a favor for self. It seemed that way, so yupp work hard for it yo.
hmm, the papers are calling.
So, cry baby, cry, sulking down. you don't understand, how could i just kill a man.
Lucks to you peeps.
God bless.

-sobusy-

~ running wild is my forte ~