>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, October 19, 2008, 11:58 PM

well, it's just another ordinary day pass.
Fell sick, really should have took care of myself. I just hate to fall when I have work on that day, it's just so irritating.
Fortunately I got a loving family, to take care of all my needs and I got well by evening. My dad made me fish congee, my mum fetched me to Bugis for prayers and buying of stuffs, and my sis bullied me a day less. ((:
Made beybeh worried, aights I'm alright, you are too paranoid. But still, thanks for letting me know you cared so much.((:
Out with beybeh to bishan in the night, to fulfil my cravings for the day, Tako Pochi.((: hahas, despite of the pasta I've cooked for him, he's still hungry and ate mee sua. Growing boy.
Home-ed early, to see my parents got me Ya-kun bread and sushi, what a love.((:
And now beybeh's complaining to me no one's accompanying him, Junhong was too tired, I'm home early. What a brat. I don't know what to say.hahas.
And so a family day, was gone, and being treasured.
Anyways, tmw will meet mummy jane and vivi for steamboat dinner. I'm looking foward!!
It's schooling at 9am tmw,
May god bless.

With love.

~ running wild is my forte ~