>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 12:30 AM

well, it's another day by.
Met Vivian to get something, and I got agnes b pouch for today. I found it rather nice looking, and yes I spent. argh!~~
We ate something which lightens both of our hearts, WAFFLES.((: hahas, it's been sometime since I ate this wonderful dessert.((: Gelera, was the one.((: After walking and window shopping, she got what she wanted but I dint, however it was time for home. Because she got dinner waiting for her at home, for me I just went home without dinner I thought. Then, it came to me that mummy jane!! She wanted to have dinner, so just asked Boyf to settle but in the end cause she found it hassle we canceled meeting and just had simple dinner with Boyf. Was sad cause I wanted my mummy to cook but she was sick.)x Pray the she'll get well ba.
After the dinner, wanted to catch a movie then. In the end, we caught Painted Skin. The story plot kinda suck, but I do like the scenes within the movie itself. Overall, I would give around 3.5 stars for my point of view.
Home sweet home-ed then.
Today I wanna share, down slope. People around me are going down slope recently, I was thinking why such things happen to them. And to be compared, I'm very fortunate than anyone of them honestly. I too have my down slopes in time, still I made it through and I believe so they can.
Friends, I know there are some troubles you're facing, and you're in a confusing and troubled stage at this moment, I wanna let you know everything's gonna fall to their own place in time to come, take things in your stride. I'll be praying hard and working hard with you.((:
Beybeh, I know things may not be going well at times. Still I wanna let you know, I'm always there for you. Things are gonna be just fine, really just work hard and pray hard. Be a man of faith, trust that everything will be just alright.
Loves to all!
May god bless.<33

~ running wild is my forte ~