Today I just wanna talk about her, cause I miss her and thinking of her. I wonder if she sees this, hope so. My Bestie. Vivian Lam yuan Ling, we knew each other for 10 years plus to come. All I had was her standing by with me for those 10 years ups and downs, She never failed to do a wonderful job as a best friend. For the past 10 years we used to have a good friend but she stop contacting us, I don't mind cause I know nothing saves the situation, I'm just sad cause I lost this friend forever. Now left only the 2 of us clinging on together, I wished to spend more time with her really and I will. I wanna let her know how important she means to me, I wanna her know friends are lifetime. And She's not alone, not without me. I don't wanna just because I got boyf and she meants nothing to me, I wanna her know she meant more than what boyf means to me, the 10 years together means something to me. From time to time, we may change in a point of time to be better to suit more into the society we're in, but then I'd always say our friendship never change. Just because I think that 10 years ain't easy for us and only her understands me and there's more to our friendship really. I am a person who sees friends more important than anything, especially bestie. I know she's troubled over something lately, I never asked her about it. Knowing she would say, nothing. Still, I hope to understnad her more, than anyone to understand and give her comfort. Let her lie on the shoulder which she could rest and rely on, she's tired. Her laughs, her gossips, her smiles, her sparkling eyes, her everything, just wanna laugh everything over.((: Vivi ar, must take care alrights, when you're tired outside, home is the place where you turn to. I'll be standing just right beside.((: May god bless you, aights. I guess I drank too much water, too emotional letting my pearls flow out of a sudden.)x