
Saturday, October 11, 2008, 12:49 AM
oh ho..I so wanna get my hair cut. Short hair trend man, I used to have short hair however hair turned long. I don't know what type of short hair should I get you know, it's like I had all sorts of short hair in the past, yet I don't even know which style I wanna do.argh..
And so today was a success on my presentation, however aimlessly met beybeh after which actually wanted to have a walk around town area but then stopped by at outlet, so shall leave it till next time when I have more enough time.
Tmw I'll be working mid shift, just bless me. I don't know what position I'll be in, still I hope it'll be good. sigh. I just suddenly think that I'm not suit in this job anymore, I just dint have the heart anymore.
God please let me have my mind cleared and reconsider again.
May god bless.