>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, October 06, 2008, 12:16 AM

My last night here, was cold yet holding a warm heart within me cause I know I'm gonna go home to a place where I belong.




I just totally disappoint with attitude like such.
I just can't believe that people have such dramatic change when comes to r/s.
Is that really how you treat one who loved you, tolerate you over the years. Won't you regret, I bet you will. I thought you grown mature, but I was wrong totally wrong.
Our friendship stopped years ago, still I can't help caring about you at times. Thinking, will we meet on the streets someday. Will we be able to see each other again, not just photos. Will we get back together again, to build better future together in each others' life.
However it seems to me that, I shouldn't have cared. I shouldn't have think so much, giving up on such hopes even I made my tries.
Guess what's over shall be over, it's not worth to mention anymore does it. You just wasted my time really.
Re, I never knew I saw the wrong person along until..
No matter how much I may once put into our friendship, I guess it's over.Over and done.
I'll heal, and be better in time. I guess.
Love Hurts, such a sick thing yet everyone is holding on to it.And without Love, people can't survive.Contradicting truth.


May god Bless.

~ running wild is my forte ~