>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Saturday, October 18, 2008, 4:41 AM

My Honda Fit,
I called my own, cause I really do own it. ((: I drove it around today, I like it.((:
Thanks beybeh for bringing me to movies tonight, I enjoyed though the 20th century boys wasn't that amazing.((: I love the night, I love the popcorn we had inside, I love you too.((:
I passed vivi my hard work this night, I hope she like it. I hope to see her smile again, I miss her. So wanna hug her now. )x

Being a professional is difficult, I used to like my job but now I can't seem to find the motivation in it anymore. I'm afraid I might leave early, it all depends on my result. My parents encouraged me to stop working, I'm talking about this thing over and over and now I found my answer. It's a relief really.
Nights everyone.
With love.
May God bless..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~