>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Thursday, October 30, 2008, 12:28 AM

It's Over & Gone,
after so many months going on, it just dint work out for us.
All those memories, stays in my heart.
I dint know what to say, it just comes to an end for this fairytale. We went our separate ways, after that last trip we had together. I guess it's our last.
I loved you really, I do. But I just don't know why it ended this way, maybe in future lives sure gonna get better without each other.
I'm missing you already.
I'm really hurting inside me, I wanna you stay but I can't be you your lady, I can't make you happy. But it's all ended, aint it.
I guess we'll never be able to go through 9thmonsary.
I'll be standing here, to wait for us to be back again.
I'm just so incomplete without you.
Don't tell me I'll get better in time, I just can't forget you, with all the things we've been through.
Even if our wounds gonna heal, I know it's gonna hurt. Like what I'm going through now.
Hurtin'.

~ running wild is my forte ~