>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, October 27, 2008, 2:25 AM

It's been days since I fell ill, I never really told anyone I was ill. I just don't wish people to worry for me, and I felt that some of my friends are actually are troubled about their matters so just don't wanna trouble them much.*smiles.
Thanks to people who showed concern, I appreciate really.
Tmw's another new day, I wish everything's gonna be just fine. BLess.
I don't know was it just my feeling thinks too much, I just feel a distance with you my friend. I don't know what's going on, was those yesterdays made you forget our friendship. I really wanna know what's going on, I don't wanna lose you for nothing. sigh
I'm getting ill, I just don't know what to do.
~deep sigh~
I'm really tired, really really tired.
All those work, just for what.
I'm happy these few days, just somethings troubling in mind, hope to solve asap. Let's smile.
god bless.

~ running wild is my forte ~