>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 11:36 PM

It was a rough patch today, I was having hard time really.
Vivian met obstacles, & I don't know what to do. She claimed she's fine, but I'm not. I was the one who brought her in & guide her all the way, she was my bestie. I couldn't help tearing when I hear her voice, I just broke down. Everyone knows not the reason for my tears, I bet only Yuan knows.
It's gonna be her 19th birthday when clock strikes 12am later, all I do is to pray for her at the same time for all.
I'll be heading to prayers by Friday, and get everyone blessed. All I ask is just for my friends to be safe and happy, of course last but not least trouble-free.
I wanna say,
I wanna be by your side always
I wanna be your shoulder when you feel you're going down
I wanna share your problems when you're troubled
I wanna help when you need
I wanna participate every event in your life, like you've been in mine.

Happy birthday, love Vivi.
I love you.

May god bless..<33

~ running wild is my forte ~