It was fun meeting up with friends whom you dint meet for ages, my secondary mates.((: HuiTing, PingPong, Trina, Vivi & me was out on this night to celebrate belated birthday for Ms Vivi, I was just happy that friendship stands a whole out of me. I just felt relaxed,felt happy talking to the girls.((: It's like I'm blessed to have so many friendship standing by me.hahas. Vivian was absolute happy tonight, her expressions says everything. The special double chocolate cake was good, done by Huiting. I wished I could do something good like anyone else, just too bad I'm a bad chef, hahas. It was a great night tonight, talking all about everything we like. I had good friends really. home-ed then.
I wanted to eat but was thinking about my diet, I need to watch out really. I don't wanna end up like fatty bombs,understand. Mummy Jane ain't feeling well, saw posts of hers, was just like mine, emo. hahas. Mummy Jane no worries after this week, I will have more time to accompany you de. Together with Vivian okayy. Just take good care, and things are gonna be just fine.((:
Your freaking replies really are turn offs. I don't know what's wrong with you really, and I'm not gonna meet you till next Tues as my plans goes along, so does that gives you?? I'm really tied. Just tell me what to do??!! screw-ed.