>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Friday, October 10, 2008, 12:22 AM

It was 2 days at Sentosa, I spent with beybeh.
I really thank him that we get to spend time together like this. First night was heart to heart talking, I never feel the time ticking when I'm with him. Just too much.((:
Second day, met up with Vivian to suntan together.hahas. Actually had JunHong to join in but he go work and he went there much more early so yar quite sad dint get to meet him, how sad I miss his crap.((:
Beybeh start cooking Aglio for me & bestie, hmm I would say the last time was better anyways, still appreciated.((: Love jelly was dessert after which. After a filling meal all thanks to beybeh, we all went to the siloso beach and get ourselves tanned.((:Sweet Jelly
Spent around 2 hours tanning ourselves, beybeh & I really got tanned but not Vivi!! Her skin type was those who can't get tanned and just turn red only~~ omg. Anyways, spend good time there with my bestie and beybeh oh boy I just love life like that.
2 dead bodies on Sentosa.
Left bestie, right beybeh.((:
After tanning, was slacking at room to wait for my sis to finish her tuition and have dinner together. Wells, it has been a long time since I drive as I went away for some time. Still I got the hang of it and dint forget basics of course. In time to come, I'm driving the Honda Fit so I really gotta take care of my skills.
After picking my sis up, went to bugis for dinner. Sakae Sushi!! well well, hadn't been eating that since my trip away.((: Had great fun & laughters there, I really can't say how much I love that scene which I had my family , friends & love together .((: I just love.<33 style="color: rgb(192, 192, 192);">~worries~
Bestie, wanna be with you forever~~((:
I love you all.((:
aights, gotta prepare my speech for tmw's presentation. Pack my bag yo!!
May god bless..<33 style="color: rgb(192, 192, 192);">Because of God, I am therefore a blessed lil' girl.

~ running wild is my forte ~