>



❧ I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

♥[[Bella]] ♥[[Nelly]] ♥[[Samantha]] ♥[[HuiJeanne]] ♥[[PianPian]] ♥[[LiYan]] ♥[[Jessica]] ♥[[Victor]] ♥[[WeiTing]] ♥[[Aunt Roselind]] ♥[[Amelia]] ♥The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Wednesday, October 01, 2008, 11:16 PM

Happy National day CHINA!!~~
Hari Raya to Singapore Friends!!~~
It's 2 different countries in a same world, with the different cultures existing in them. Wells, I am really thrilled to celebrate the festivals as I different experience as I am in China to celebrate the happy occasion and also get a feel of their atmosphere!!
It was a shopping day today!! However my period caught me down, what a saddening truth. However, I get to see and feel how the Chinese people of republic of China celebrate such a great day. If were to take notice about their holidays, there weren't many and mostly all Chinese festivals unlike Singapore having different groups of ethnic groups. Therefore they treasure their holidays so much that they would take one week or just few days off for relaxation.
Anyways, I'm just glad that everyone gets their turns to rest and catch some breaths to continue the long journey which was ahead if them.((:
May god bless..
And I'm counting down to home.((:





~ running wild is my forte ~