>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, October 27, 2008, 11:47 PM

Friends, define them in your heart.
I defined mine in my heart, they come and go. What's gone is gone. I never really wanna prove anything or what.
Today just call me moodless, I'm not alright. I can smile, but not from my heart. Heart sank, but who cares really.
Had talked, issue solved. I am really pleased and also appreciate the respect given. Next year marks the end, and from there will walk away. Pay wise, will address on it.
I wanna go on an escape chill now, I wanna go where there's clear blue sea, blue sky, an island that's an escape place.


At times, I really wanna go back to my smoking life. I wanna smoke through my thoughts and life, gwad, save me.

~ running wild is my forte ~