And so, a surprise was planned this day. I'm really touched! Contented.((: So thanks to Vivian, Mummy Jane, Papa Taha, Rummie Gum, Belinda, and last but not least my love.((: You made a wonderful night in my life really, I can't say how elated when I saw you guys. It rocks!!((: Afternoon, had brunch at home cause I woke up late and my pretty sister made me abalone noodles I really thank her though the soup base was a lil' salty.((: Had then, continue my report & presentation cause I had to hand it in on thursday!! I can do it, and will do a good job. It's basically a give away module, therefore I won't wanna lose out. After completing part of my work, went to watch tv then it's been ages since I touched the tv i guess. hahas. anyways, met beybeh at around 7pm, he brought me to bugis saying he wanna walk there. So I bought myself shirt and 2 vests, 30 bucks come to compare the prices in China and here I would say I prefer China. hahas. And so had went to A&NBC to get some art and craft items, wanna do some important stuffs on it. I hope can finish in time, to give out.((: Chatted with beybeh, and till home sweet home. I would say, there's long road to go and some things you may not understand still you will get it when you grow. Nobody knows the future, therefore just live well now. I love you. May god bless. You may not know the future well, but it knows you well that the road has been planned for you. So just live life well and do not need much considerations.