>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, October 07, 2008, 3:40 AM

And I'm home, looking through the post cards written for me. Well, I'm just me won't change anything cause it won't be me then. Still I appreciate the comments, thanks.
Met my beloved family my baby dog and my beybeh. Well, I guess I need some time to get use to the environment that I once left it for one and a half month. When I first met beybeh, I could hardly tell he was mine I told him I needed time to adapt back again and it's real. I wasn't playing, hmm just need time for all yar. Anyways, I was surprised by a gucci wallet on my desk, it was from my dad. I totally love it, it was what I had thinking for at times, I dint needed it so much but still I'm loved.
Thanks daddy.
I'm touched.


Promises, I'd never believed. I hardly believe one. Cause they meant to be broken.

~ running wild is my forte ~