>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Monday, September 15, 2008, 8:28 PM

Today is the day handing up our assignment, I'm totally surprised that I was the first one who handed in the work, but it doesn't mean that I will do a good work. However, I did all my best for my work cause I gave my best in doing everything.
Today had got back results, everyone did well but not me. I wasn't satisfied with my results, and I envy those who did well really. But to think of it, why should I envy others I should go grab my own success every chance I got. I find that this world is competetive, and no one pitys you when you fall they will only step on you more.
Ever since I reached in Wuhan, I had became competetive since then. I always don't let others to have a chance to spoil my results, and I always do the best no matter what. The local students over here are too competetive, I think i might inherit their characteristics. I really hope that things are always presented in their best state, if there's any wrong with it I might just whine on it. The local students i made friends with just make me turn competetive as I realized the world only respects the higher position-ed people.
I remembered I once set my movtive is to understand the people here, in sense of mind set their ideaology, and their behaviors. As the more i look into the points I had came to realization I had turned into one of them, as my mind set towards school and also my life. The hardship all I had gone through along, I dint complaint yet I just accept whatever condition is given to me, I learnt to treasure things at this point of time.
For the future days, i hope to learn more from the locals. And to solve the rest of my questions I had set before I start this trip. ((:
May god Bless..<33



I was already thinking the lives of our part. When the day comes, you know we'll part. you say you'll make it right, but when fate says goodbye, let's accept it alright don't have it force in your ways.
I'll treasure you always, this i promise.

~ running wild is my forte ~