It was difficult as I dint study theory, felt cheated cause it was said there was no theory i need to memorise, but in fact its needed for some questions. It was lucky that i had remembered some when i learnt it and discuss about it last night before sleeping.
The questions were rather tricky, cause the questions twirl around and must always look thrice on the question itself. Like what implemetation of different phrases will be affected withour TOR, i was puzzled at first. But got the answer afterwhich, hope my results will be good!!
BEGS!
My my, today had a celebration on mooncake festival and also on Guanbin and Kok Long's birthday. And also it was the time to recognise the achievements of those who had worked hard and had good results. It's really a honour.((:
Then had saw this cute puppy, he made me flew to him immediately. The puppy was only one month plus old, and the owner was XiaMeng a pretty young girl inexperience with handling dog. The dog was bought during mid autumn fesitval, I passed her some of the tips with taking care of the puppy cause I want her puppy to stay with her throughout like mine did, and also make an effort to take care of that xiaobao.((:
The puppy was 北京犬, some called it JingBa dog. He was tiny really, lying comfortably on my arms and was like only relying on me. We totally bond closely, he even got closer to me, cause I gave him comfort.((: Xiaobao, was a litlle lazy and reluctant to walk on the floor always finding comfort from me or someone who was playing with him. He was the centre of attraction for the night, my attention only got onto him totally. Maybe it's due to i had a dog myself, and is waiting for me back at home, therefore i grew so attached to dogs wherever I can get my hands onto one.((:
The difference I realise from singaporeans rearing dog and China people rearing dog, they gave dog human food to eat and also don't spoil the dog very much unlike me. The hospitals for dogs, the pet shops were very few and hardly can be seen in Wuhan and so far i only seen some street peddlers selling dogs from unauthorised license and also the background of the dog was so unclear. To me, dog should eat dog food however they can only eat human food when the food was only cooked without any additional spices or MSG inside it including salt! The people here, they just gave their dog all sorts of junk, and brought the dogs to anywhere, including supermarkets! They treasure their dogs, but they don't have proper cares for the dogs itself. They just take things as nautral as it is, they don't buy fancy stuffs but they just show all the tender loving care to them.((: I felt, maybe that's their way of taking care of their own pets by showing love.((:
Another relationship uncovered, the realationship between pet and owners.((:
I had a fruitful and delightful day, I really tresure the chance given to me and to learn so many things to uncover the doubts i have when im here.((: