PM lectures had taken up the whole of my day today, activities are getting more challenging and also going a higher level questions had gone tricky as in the sense of we need to consider many facts like considering the scope of the project, base on the TOR itself. I learnt how to better control and communicate with team members and also how to manage changes when they happens. Managing your own human resources how to better manage them to able to let them procduce good work and bring the company to a higher level of exercising good relationship with own team partners. I think that debating and hearing the facts were kind of challenging as many opinions came up to me and i personally think that it was what i'd never thought of and missed out the points. I feel that, I should be more realistic in my own work and also try to make more effort in sense that don't always depend of because my thinkings. My thinkings may be good ideas, but not realistic enough. Therefore that's when i need to work even harder to make things good.((: Today bestie had her TP, i wished so much that she was lying to me really. I wished she was just joking and we could laugh so hard, I don't mind joking just I don't wish to see bestie sad and got so hurt. I don't expect anything from her, i just want her to be blessed in everything and keep herself up really. I love you bestie!! another issue, Xiameng who was the owner of the cute sweetiepie, wanted to give sweetiepie away because her room mates just cannot live under one roof with sweetie pie anymore. sigh, why people can't be just responsible enough. I really so want to bring sweetiepie back, but somethings are just out of my control. I dint want sweetipie to be roofless, I think i wanna take him in while im here, and get him a good home before i go. God take pity on him, bless me!!