>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 8:57 PM

PM lecture the whole day, weather was super humid, and I just can't keep perspiring.

Had done activity 11 today, I felt that my progress of work is detoriating. The work I've been doing I did not really studied only just briefly look upon it. I hope this habit of mine will go away really. I know I had been sleeping in class already, I guess my period is on it's way to come. whatever!!

Anyways, activity 11 talks about violating some rules while at work, some may know it unwillingly that we've violated some rules, but then hope that they would turn around to be back on track. Of course, many have mistakes while at work, none is perfect therefore all we can prevent is to have ourselves discilined

Had went to visit sweetiepie today, she was doing fine as I've expected. I'm really glad she was well taken care of, that's all I asked for. When I had went to see her, I'd always have to go through the 2 door guard dogs. One tender & loving, Xiao Q the other firece like hell but never had me back away Dahua. The both of them never left yeye for one second ever since they had been with him, they showed the loyalty towards master.

Xiaobao, was doing really well. She had one room to herself, food that was for her, water that belongs to her, everything in the room for one person belongs to her. She gladly showed me her room and sticked to me, played with me. At the point of time when I got to hug her, I really can't bear to leave her side already. Still I made myself to face the fact, I'll leave her when time comes, but will visit her when I got the time even if it means to take plane all the way just for her. She's just one and only which made me wanna stay, and my heart run to her.

kay thi this bad girl,
huiru is so boring to write the journal. she said she don't know what to write. now she is beside me, staring whatever i typed and lying down on her bad. No wonder she is lazy bone totally.
folks, that's all!!
nights.

~ running wild is my forte ~