More hurt than ever. Even with the walls. I'd never thought, my words or my character made you felt so unsafe. I thought you trusted me, and then i hurt again.Hard. When i said, i liked someone else. Don't you even hesitate for sometime. And just go ahead with what i've said. Am i that kind. Prolly, today i found out what i was in your heart. I saw the ungalm me. Till now then i realise, was that trusting afterall. Is that what i got from you. I had myself Controlled super hard. Never show to anyone, till you. Probably, i shouldn't have played too much. Thought i could laughed hard, with you. But afterall, did i seek for the trust there. I din't. Afterall, what's the 7monthsary. And when i said let's grow together. are we. I love you, means what to you excatly. What's all the things you've poured out to me, does it meant nothing. I never wanted to miss you much, cause i know endurance is needed on this chosen the path. I never wanted to let you see me so much, cause i know more misses will make my days go even slower. I never wanted to say how much i love you, cause it's all in the heart and thought the both of us knew. I never wanted to speak to you much, cause i wanna leave my everything the best to the last. I never worry so much in my heart, yet i know im lying cause im sure you're. I never said i was scared i'd lose you, cause i know i trusted you in my heart not from what people said anything of you. I'd never asked if you were thinking of me at any point of time, cause i know in heart you'd always do and times you may forgo me but i know i stay in your heart that's all. I'd never say how much i treasure you so much, cause i know it's by actions how i show you i'd care. I prolly guessed, I was wrong. all these, were stucked. This is one moment which i hurt so much, that i could hardly breathe.