>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 5:39 AM







It has really been a long time since I posted! hmm, many happenings so long update yo.((:





25Sep08


It was PPP lecture, I have deep thoughts about the PPP when the lesson was going on. Interviews brings a great deal and is a steppping stone towards your dream job. Therefore if you do a good job presenting yourself in sense of promoting yourself getting the job the chances will be that you have a higher chance to get the job as you've come well prepared as the company can see and will want you to join the the company itself.


It's a great deal to prepare well for the interviews and also have a great sense of responsilbilty taking up the chance given up to you. Intellectual common sense must be carry out while having interviews, letting the interviwers to look you as a smart person.


well, that's my thought for PPP lectures that day.






26Sep08


It was revision for PM test.


Went to hair salon & got a new me!! I was really satisfied as it came out just like i expected.((:


Although it was temporary beauty still i love the NEW RUler.((: I am really pleased cause this is what I'd never expected to be out of me, though some of the times we got some miscommunications in between however I got the air cleared up just before any regrets or mistakes is gonna to happen.


I'd realise the salon people, they sometimes have their own thinkings and would directly speak out even if the other party was a higher position still the higher position gets to finish the sentence before anyone comments anything and any further questions to be asked. Some times they would prefer to talk openly, rather than talking behind people's back unlike Singaporeans if they were to have objections they would keep to themseleves mostly as they would not like to discuss things openly and just talk behind backs. I just wonder at times, we're all living in one world but our cultural are just so different.


27Sep08



Had visited Botanic garden, Mo hill & East Lake.



Visiting to the botanic garden made me excited, cause it was long time ago that I had visited the one back at home and so I'm curious what's special about the garden there as different weather has different types of environement for the suitable plants. The different types of plants just fasicnates me alot as different climate and weathers just plant different types of natural beauty out just from one small seed. The strong flowers and plants teaches me to protect and care well of our own environment, in order to let the small and fragile to grow within us.



Mo hill, had missed the chance to go up to the peak I regret I would say. However played the ancient costume play, it was totally cool!! Getting on to different costumes, the feeling was thrilled.((:




Even though i missed the peak fun still i had my own fun with the girls at the bottom of the peak.



After a whole series of activites, it was a buffet dinner to celebrate that the whole immersion programme was a success!! hahas pictures will tell..((: I think that particular night everyone enjoyed and really was a success cause the immsersion programme just went so well until now, I think that they had given us great care while our stay here. They made us feel like home , like one big family the friends we've made here was awesome!!!((: I really want the next batch of people to have the same feeling and would join into such immersion prgogramme to have widen your views and also learn MANY things at the same time.

I LOVE WUHAN!



28Sep08


Shopping at LuXiang shopping mall & GuangGu shopping mall. Shopping spree.


I totally hearts shopping with the girls!! However the prices tend to be steep as the shopping malls tend to be far away from the bulk market therefore the sellers tend to stack up the prices higher than another. GuangZhuo itself the places I had went to was bulk market therefore everything is cheap at the point of time. And not to mention China is growing and the market price is good, therefore they had take advantage of the good market to earn more.


I can't believe that some of the products in Wuhan are much more steep than in Singapore!! Perhaps they had imported all the goods therefore the prices are steep than what norml pricing that I thought the item will be worth of. I would say, to me things doesn't have to be expensive to be good items and I think that Wuhan needs more items to be manufactured in the country itself not to follow the trend of investment but then places like Wuhan I would recommend to have more investments into the country itself. Such place semi-developed, is a place worth to put the investment on as the market is getting more precious and precious.


I had did shoppings for my things , and like finally I had bought something cause I had not touched much of my money ever since the trip starts cause I know the first few weeks were for studying and when until really I got settled down then I don't mind taking my time to go for shopping and really look into what I want. It was a great expereince I would say to learn as I stay here and stuy here.






29Sep08


Revision day!!


Was so sleepless, maybe got to anxious about the PM test2, afterall it'll be the final test here and weights heavy therefore got a lil' nervous.


Studied almost the whole day, nearly had the book die on me. Still I kept myself focus until the very end, the whole summary of PM lectures was twirling round my mind never dare to forget afriad that things might be slacked. Here I had trained myself to be self discipline to studies and also the work I've done and towards myself, the feeling was great cause you need to look upon yourself as no one's gonna look after you afterall we're here to learn therefore I took the chance and discover more things on my own. Life was great, but stressful if you slacked and had not catch up your work but it was really lucky I caught up with work and got good grades here.((:



I hope all these goes on no matter where I am.((:



30Sep08



PM final test!! GOSH!! finally and finally!! My greatest burden here had loaded..I really feel light at the moment I had finish the test still I got to worry about the results, I depend all on it to pass with good grade overall!! May god bless.


after the test had visited this QunGuang shopping mall, same thing happened. Had wasted some time there with JiaLin, KayThi & Joyce. I'd never imagine things in china are getting expensive!! I manage to get somethings for myself, still I have FOUR presents UNPICKED!! just hope that tmw I got better time and better items to get for the FOUR peeps.


May god Bless.


Just when I was doing shopping, met this loacl university student, she worked at this particular fashion shop. Her english was understandable and liked to interact with us so well, cause she wanted to learn more english from us. She was just so keen to learn and humble when I praised that her english was passable, this was when I realise they take up every opportunity to learn whatever she can and make use of the chance to show what they are capable of, the spirit she gave me was remarkable I admire their willingness to learn and not afriad of being laughed and facing setbacks.
okayy, I think that's all folks!! Take care!!

~ running wild is my forte ~