>



I'm runningwild/ (more...)

( That's me behind the mask, spot me )

I'm Tully and I'm not from Earth :)
♥I been loved on 21stFeb08,with AngTK~~
-Shorter profile will be neater-
» @ / FACEBOOK / BLOGSKINS / TWITTER «

( Affiliates♥ )

[[Bella]][[Nelly]][[Samantha]][[HuiJeanne]][[PianPian]][[LiYan]][[Jessica]][[Victor]][[WeiTing]][[Aunt Roselind]][[Amelia]]The Rehomers.
( Tagboard )

( Layout Credits )
Layout done by 16thday :) Banner from The Fading Night, mini icons from Hello-love.net. Inspired by The Atlantic.


Sunday, September 07, 2008, 9:59 PM




hey I'm back!!
today I'm lazy, so I'm not gonna post any pictures. it'll be soon like i said it a thousand times before.((:
6thOct08,
Woke up a lil' late that day, but still managed to got onto the bus. The journey lasted us for three hours, and our destination is the Lulin zhuang. Reached there at around, 11am. We first ate at the Lulin zhuang, ate quite full totally burst my stomach at the point of time. To me, China's dishes are oily and also salty. They have no health conscious, but they made the very best out of what they had. They planted their own vegetation, had their own typical way of making good food, in fact the best dishes always comes from the Chinese tradition don't they. After the full meal we had, we went to buy straw shoes for those who doesn't have sandals to wear for the water rafting and they were as cheap as 2 yuan!! It was lucky that i had my havannas to cover me all the way. After the buyings, went to collect our safety wear, life vases and then into the entrance we head!! Was so damn thrilled, and i was paired with Cheng Teck then. It was a game where the both of us needs to co-ordinate well to be able to finish the whole course of road. At first, i don't quite know Cheng Teck well, just know him as a quiet guy that's all. All thought that he dint know how to swim, but he knows, trust me, we spoke.((: Met some obstacles on the way, we both tried to coordinate with each other and then know each other's steps to take and then work out things together. Like if we don't find this way right, let's try another way. Until when we really got hold of each other's style, we then worked out so well out of the sudden and just row all the way!!((: I was really really glad that we both work things out well, unlike some. Rafting is all about team work, not one and if you were to depend on one, make sure you so your part. I sympathise one of my friend, who was bullied. Cheng Teck and I took around one and half hour to complete the journey, the tour guide was pretty surprise then.((: I'm just glad that, with good coordination, things will naturally work out well.((: Plus there as just so much fun that both of us had enjoyed, looking at great scenery, turning rounds and rounds having the feel of the rush of water.((:
Bathed then, to my amazed the toilet there wasn't any doors!! and the ladies just bathed in open air!! showing off their assets, seemingly they are much more open minded than us, not fearing to show their assets in front of so many, treated us like own people so call one family. And for us, students from foreign land was just so shy. As we liked to have our own private, but seeing such scene just scares us off a lil'. Are we too traditional minded, felt ashamed to show off our nature beauty. Anyways, just so many doubts about their tradition, is it because the more the state develops the more they have changes in their traditions?
It was late afternoon then, had went to somewhere close. Beauty valley, a legend which states that there was once a beauty who lives there with her man, and some touching story. The scenery was superb!!~~ I totally love the scenery there. My group of ICTians dint have to climb some of the road cause had sat a raft there. The man, boatman using all his strength to row us over the river. And the charge was like 10yuan per person, so cheap but hard labour work. This is what typical Chinese should be, never asked for more just live with all we had. Treasure, is the word. Walked the rest of the part of valley, the rocks was so special as it turned to purple, i wonder why. The water just rush through the way, the big waterfalls. It was what i once imagined in my dreams of Wuhan, good scenery good nature. I'm just glad that they dint destroy the big nature, i had all of the beauty valley in my eyes. It was the second point that i dint regret of the three hour journey. I took many pictures, but yet to be uploaded. hmm, at there i sort of relaxed myself, running away from the polluted city for moments. It calms me well, i just blend too well in the environment.
after a shan jing shui xiu day, it was hunger that overwhelms us. Travelled to Lulin Zhuang our stay over for the night, ate our dinner there. And then got distributed into our own rooms, i shared a room with Hannah. Many of them screamed that their beds got insects on it, i just guessed as well cause that kind of place i don't have any high expectations. I just want a good rest that's all. Some of the ME guys, they were so thrilled and they lit fireworks!!((: The so correct scenery and the romantic fireworks just captured my heart so easily!! After a day's adventurous activity, it was rest. Slept quite early, with aches.(x

7thOct08,
It was a morning which ALL PERSPIRE TILL HELL!! Had a trip to the Forest, and climbed all the way. I'm not sure about the distance but i am certain that it's a very tall mountain which all had climbed. The Lulin foorest made all of us catching breaths really, the road was so steep tall and hilly, without paying attention you might just slip and fall the way off in just a split second. It took us whole 2 to 3 hours to have finish climbing everything. It was claimed that if you walked everything finished and within that your fighting spirit was never falls, you're one of the heroes of the Lulin forest their "Hao Han" which means a good man like hero. It dint bring me down anyways, i climbed just like others who had, but the last part i dint manage to climb it. I was just wondering my thoughts all over the mountains. The mountains were tall, upright, never fall. This was the spirit that the tour guide was telling us, like the forest itself never fall be strong in everything you do. Give up is not the word to say, never give up when you dint even try. You might be surprised at times.((:
After the exercises, all was famished, had went back to Lulin Zhuang for lunch. Settled back in the bus after an hour, left the place at 2pm and then travelled 3 hours back to our hostel. Though the road was bumpy, wasn't that nice to travel on. However, still I'd travel for good things and i don't regret for that point. I hope everyone feels the same, I'm glad that such trip is planned to come in contact with the big nature, the small part of world which we'd never dreamt of meeting of. Things just comes unexpected don't they.((:





May god bless..<33


~ running wild is my forte ~