And it's today!! I woke up pretty late, around 11am for the very first time over here. For the past weeks, days had been waking up at 7am and some times, just needed some breaks don't we. But and of course after the break it's hard work really, my assignment was always stuck on my head.
Today, went to this place called GuangGu Shopping mall, to do our shopping. The place was actually recommended by local student whom we know, and Joanna who was so nice brought us there. She's really friendly, and she always let us know so much more about living here in Wuhan, i got so much information from her and it was great to know friends from here really. I once visited that place with my dad who came to visit me in the first week, and made my day over here which i still remembers.((: However, i got the chance to explore more the shopping centre today, it was humougous. Wasn't been able to finish shopping in one day, it'll take days i'll say. I'd shopped with the girls and get my gifts for my mother, i dint have enough time to finish shopping as we need to get back and finish up the assignment.
I got to interact with the people in the shop houses, at the very first sight you would be afraid of them as they really speaks loud. Then when you get to know them by starting a topic, actually they are nice people and they would give you respect treating you like one big family.((:
I am getting tan over here, i just wonder why.
Was able to find something which resembles Singapore a bit and also takes aways some misses, it was the japaese food, which reminds me of my family and beloved ones eating japanese food together.
In fact, when i'm here i knew my motive so vividly that i had not been so bad missing them and homeland. I prefer my own home of course but i too settled in very quickly in another environment. Homework keeps me busy over here, i'm thankful that the work are quite manageable over here, but due to some time clash it makes some of us kind of headache as we all go for perfect work to be presented. I truly hope i can finish in time.
May God bless..<33>
I really love quiet moments i had back then, i really missed it. The unbeareable noises, irritates.Why do people whine so much, for heavens sake.I already predicted such things would happen, and true. I just hate talking out of a sudden, so don't expect me to talk to any. Sounds just irritates me most, especially explainations.
Totally, i love being just alone. Throwing everything away, my status.IjustneedmyAbby.